An Easy Method To Remove Blackheads At Home Just Using These Two Ingredients And Never Let Them Come Again!
Open pores on the skin accumulate dirt which in short, is the blackhead! If you have oily skin then this problem is very common among your skin type. Visible and large pores are to be blamed here. The purpose of this article is twofold, we will discuss:
- How to remove blackheads from nose naturally within 2 minutes just by using these 2 ingredients.
- How to get rid of your large pores so that the blackheads don’t come back!
First, let’s see How to Remove Blackheads At Home Naturally
For this, you will need:
- Evenly spread sugar on the cucumber slice.
- Wet a towel in lukewarm water and gently steam your nose for 2-3 minutes, this will open up your pores of the nose for easy removal of blackheads while scrubbing.
- Take the sugar applied cucumber slice and gently scrub it on your nose for 5 minutes or until all the sugar gets melted. Please gently scrub!
- Now, wash your face with cold water. This technique works best to remove blackheads from the nose.
Why this work?
Cucumber is a natural ingredient to remove blackheads and is known to prevent acne and pimples. It makes your skin rejuvenated. Scrubbing with sugar cleans the dirt out of your skin and cucumber makes it clear and rejuvenated. Note: Do this process every day until you achieve the desired result but be gentle on your skin.
Now, let’s discuss what you should do so that blackheads never come back!
Blackheads keep coming back because your skin pores are enlarged and dirt sticks in it, this looks dull, unhealthy and bad! Enlarged pores are also the reason why people get acne and pimples.
So here’s how you can tighten the pores of your skin and say bye-bye to blackheads.
You will need:
1, 2 eggs
2. 1 Lemon
3. 2 tbsp Oatmeal
- Take egg whites from 2 eggs and squeeze the juice of 1 lemon in it.
- Whisk the ingredients thoroughly.
- Add 2 tbsp Oatmeal to it.
- Apply this on your face and scrub it off after 30 minutes.
- Rinse with water.
Do this procedure twice a day for best results.
Alternatively, you can use ice also to tighten your skin pores. Just wrap some ice cubes in a towel and apply this compress on your face. Do this 2-3 times a day for best results.
There you have it if you like this article share with your friends and family. Keep blackheads away and stay healthy!