Just like your face, your hands and feet also deserve your attention. Know how to make homemade manicure scrub recipes at home for soft, youthful hands with these DIYs.
Regular care of your hands can help them look young, wrinkle-free, and soft for a long time. A good pampering session for your hands includes gentle scrubbing, cleaning, and moisturizing. Even as there are multiple creams available in the market to moisturize your hands, there aren’t many options for cleansing and scrubbing your hands.
Homemade manicure scrubs are not only chemical-free but inexpensive as well. They can also be made easily with natural ingredients present at home. We have shortlisted the best homemade manicure scrub recipes for you here.
Homemade Manicure Scrub Recipes
#1 Simple Oil and Sugar Manicure Scrub
An ideal option for your hands, while the sugar gently exfoliates your skin, the oil locks in the moisture for soft, smooth hands. The manicure scrub will help you get visibly brighter hands.
- One tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- Three tablespoons of sugar
- Make a spreadable scrub mixture with the ingredients. Note: The scrub should spread easily. However, it should not be runny.
- After the scrub is ready, take it in your palms and spread all over your hands.
- Now in a gentle circular motion, massage your hands, fingers, and cuticles.
- Leave the scrub on your hands for two minutes.
- Now dip your hands in warm water and follow with other steps of the manicure.
#2 Rosemary and Rose Petals Scrub for Smooth Hands
Made with simple ingredients, this manicure scrub helps you get smooth and shiny hands. Not only does this scrub recipe help you get soft, smooth hands, but it also helps reduce fine lines on your hands.
- Three sprigs of rosemary herb
- Half cup rose petals
- Half cup sugar
- Two tablespoons sesame oil
- Create a coarse mixture with rose petals and rosemary on a mortar stone and keep it on the side.
- Now in a clean bowl, add the sugar and the oil and mix well.
- Mix in the ponded ingredients to make the manicure scrub. In addition to the benefits, this scrub has a beautiful rose scent as well.
- Scrub the mix gently on your hands for a minute. After application and scrubbing let the ingredients dry out on your hands for some time.
- Finally, rinse your hands with warm water and follow up with a moisturizer.
#3 Lemon, Sugar and Yogurt Scrub
An ideal scrub for dry hands, this manicure scrub shows instant results. Also, using it twice a week ensures soft and smooth hands. The scrub is also effective in removing tans.
- Two tablespoons of sugar
- Three tablespoons of yogurt
- Juice of half a lemon (small size)
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl to make a thick scrub.
- Now, apply and massage the paste on your hand and leave it for 5 minutes.
- After that, gently scrub off the mixture and rinse it with warm water.
#4 Lavender Salt Scrub
This manicure scrub not only nourishes your hands but also increases the blood circulation in your hands, enhancing their look and feel.
- Two tablespoons of lavender buds
- One cup of Epsom salt
- Ten drops of lavender essential oil
- Form a thick paste with these ingredients in a bowl.
- Now, apply the scrub on your hands and massage well.
- Leave the scrub on your hands for twenty minutes and rinse with lukewarm water after that.
So, next time when you are pampering your hands, try these simple yet effective manicure scrubs for smooth, beautiful hands.