Know how to get rid of dark circles with carrot juice and what are the benefits of using carrot juice for dark circles in this article.
Carrot Juice For Eyes
1. Helps Reduce Dark Circles
2. Reduces Signs of AgingCarrot juice also has a high content of beta carotene (carotenoids), which boosts the production of collagen. Not only does beta carotene help add a glow to the skin, but it also reduces the signs of aging, especially wrinkles and dark spots.
3. Reduces Eye PuffinessThe rich content of Vitamins (A & C) and carotenoids in carrots combats free radicals and brings down the oxidative stress levels. The process also helps bring down any form of skin inflammation, including eye puffiness.
4. Improves Vision
Carrot Juice for Dark Circles
- Four almonds (soaked overnight)
- Two tablespoons carrot juice
- Peel and add the soaked almonds in a food processor to make a smooth paste.
- Now mix the carrot juice in the almond paste to make an eye mask.
- Now apply this mask under and around your eyes, and let it sit for twenty minutes.
- Wash it off with cold water and pat dry your eyes.
Carrot Juice Mix for Dark Circles
- One tablespoon beetroot juice
- One tablespoon carrot juice
- Mix the beetroot juice and the carrot juice in a bowl.
- Now apply it with a clean cotton swab around the eye, especially the areas you want to treat. You can leave this juice mask around the eyes overnight as well.
- Wash it off with cold water in the morning.