Know how to get rid of dark circles with carrot juice and what are the benefits of using carrot juice for dark circles in this article.
Dark circles and puffy eyes are some of the biggest concerns faced by everyone today—lack of sleep, long working hours, unhealthy lifestyle, dehydration, hormonal changes, and more. There can be multiple reasons that can lead to the appearance of dark circles. Along with proper hydration, sleep, and a balanced diet, there are other ways to get rid of dark circles, including the topical application of commercial and natural ingredients. One of the natural ingredients that can help reduce dark circles efficiently is carrot juice. You can drink or apply carrot juice regularly to treat dark circles. Keep reading to know the benefits of using carrot juice for dark circles.
Carrot Juice For Eyes
1. Helps Reduce Dark Circles
Carrot is a healthy and versatile vegetable that has numerous benefits for the skin and the eyes. In addition to that, carrot juice is also an active natural ingredient that can help you get rid of dark circles. A rich source of Vitamin A and C, carrots have antioxidant properties that actively work on the renewal of the skin cells. These properties also help moisturize and lighten the skin for smoother and brighter skin around the eyes.
2. Reduces Signs of Aging
Carrot juice also has a high content of beta carotene (carotenoids), which boosts the production of collagen. Not only does beta carotene help add a glow to the skin, but it also reduces the signs of aging, especially wrinkles and dark spots.
3. Reduces Eye Puffiness
The rich content of Vitamins (A & C) and carotenoids in carrots combats free radicals and brings down the oxidative stress levels. The process also helps bring down any form of skin inflammation, including eye puffiness.
4. Improves Vision
The high content of Vitamin A in carrot juice contributes to a strong vision. Regular consumption of carrot juice can also help ward off disorders like muscular degeneration of eyes and blurred vision. The lutein present in carrots helps reduce the risk of cataract and vision loss as well.
Carrot Juice for Dark Circles
- Four almonds (soaked overnight)
- Two tablespoons carrot juice
- Peel and add the soaked almonds in a food processor to make a smooth paste.
- Now mix the carrot juice in the almond paste to make an eye mask.
- Now apply this mask under and around your eyes, and let it sit for twenty minutes.
- Wash it off with cold water and pat dry your eyes.
Carrot Juice Mix for Dark Circles
- One tablespoon beetroot juice
- One tablespoon carrot juice
- Mix the beetroot juice and the carrot juice in a bowl.
- Now apply it with a clean cotton swab around the eye, especially the areas you want to treat. You can leave this juice mask around the eyes overnight as well.
- Wash it off with cold water in the morning.
Regular use of this juice mask can help you get radiant, supple, and smooth skin around the eyes. The juice properties help prevent the onset of aging signs like wrinkles, fine lines, saggy skin, dark spots, and dull skin as well.
Try these simple yet effective homemade recipes to treat your dark circles today. The results are unbelievable!