If wrinkles make you less confident about your skin, you might wish to reduce them with some natural sources. For instance, try this coconut oil and baking soda for wrinkles recipe to do so!
Coconut oil is one such ingredient in foods that can keep you healthy and fit but its benefits go beyond food and extend to many beauty uses too. This magical oil can help you to give enough moisture to your skin as well as reduce the wrinkles potentially. However, there still lacks detailed research upon it, people claim this remedy to be effective after a habitual usage. Apart from reducing wrinkles, it has many other positive impacts on your skin as it cures many skin-related diseases too. Wrinkles occur when your skin loses collagen which makes it too lose the tightness thereafter. As coconut oil increases the collagen composition in your skin, it leads to a more-tightened elasticity and hence making your skin wrinkle-free.
Baking soda, on the other hand, fights the dead skin cells over your skin and gives you a more fresh skin to flaunt. Although baking soda can’t completely vanish the wrinkles, it can surely work upon them to reduce their appearance. As it can encourage new cell growth and can reveal a more fresh and young look. When you use coconut oil and baking soda for wrinkles, both these ingredients work their goodness towards reducing the wrinkles. Follow the below recipe and method to apply the mix of coconut oil and baking soda on your face for wrinkles.
Coconut Oil And Baking Soda For Wrinkles
What You Need
- Baking Soda – One Teaspoon
- Coconut Oil – One Teaspoon
- Vitamin E Capsule (Optional)
- A Bowl
- A Spoon
- In a bowl, mix one teaspoon each of coconut oil and baking soda to make a paste out of it.
- You can add a vitamin E capsule to enhance the effectiveness, although it’s optional to do so.
- If you happen to add the vitamin E capsule, keep a watch at the consistency so as to make a paste-like mixture out of it. Add more baking soda if it becomes too liquidy.
- Dip your index and middle finger into the paste and take out a considerable amount to apply it all over your face.
- You can opt to apply the paste only on the wrinkly area but applying all over the face would be more effective.
Apply this mixture to your face thrice a week to see effective results within a month or so. Remember, nothing happens overnight so you need to be punctual with the application before expecting any result!
DISCLAIMER: There’s no full-proof evidence of this coconut oil and baking soda for wrinkles recipe to rid your face from wrinkles altogether. Yet it does work upon to reduce them to an extinct with regular usage. Since all the ingredients are natural and contain no toxic elements, they won’t react to a mass of people. If you have sensitive skin, do a patch test over a small part of your skin on the elbow to confirm any allergy.