The magnificent duck flower, aka Flor De Pato, is a potent detoxifier! Learn all about the duck flower health benefits and the right way to consume here.Generally found around Belize and the Hamanasi garden, the duck flowers have ten different species. Many amongst those are locally referred to as “Contribo” or “Guaco.” These flowers are known for their traditional medicinal use and are potent, as they are powerful cleansers that work instantly.
Duck Flower Health Benefits1. Cleanses your body internally and helps to get rid of excess mucus. Not only does this help in detoxifying the body, but it also helps remove collected phlegm or cough in the chest.2. Eliminates parasites and hence, helps in cleansing the impacted waste in the intestines.3. Reduces bloating and helps in inducing menstruation. It is thus a vital herb for women who have irregular cycles of periods.4. Increase mental clarity, energy & vitality, as a healthier, lighter body and mind can process more energy.5. The detoxifying process also helps in losing excess water weight from the body aiding weight loss and treats irregular heartbeat. The detoxifying properties of the flower can also treat hangovers, flu, and flatulence.
How to Use These Flowers in Treatment?Since the original form of these flowers can be extremely potent for consumption, it should be taken in supplement form, such as a powder in capsules or as a diluted herbal tea. There are supplements of the flower available in the market. However, if you wish to make a supplement at home and have access to these rare flowers, follow these steps to create your miraculous blend.
- Pick or pluck the flower from the plant.
- After that, sun dry these flowers till all the moisture from it has evaporated.
- Create a fine powder with the dried flowers in a food processor.
- You can also blend in ingredients like guaco, sarsasparilla, and cordoncillo negro to create a health-benefiting herbal compound.
- Finally, mix this powder in food or drink for consumption.
- You can also fill them up in empty capsule shells for easy use.