Follow this detailed how-to article to know the full procedure of how to get rid of facial hair at home instantly.
Having facial hair can steal your beauty and glow of the face! You can try razor, waxing or any other way to remove it but they do have side effects and may lead to dull skin.
Wouldn’t it be wonderful if you could remove it permanently? Of course, it will be. Here I will show you a way to remove it naturally without using any chemicals and any expensive fancy stuff. We will make use of the products already available at home.
This homemade remedy is straightforward to make and wouldn’t take much time to make.
For this, you will need:
- 1 tablespoon gelatin powder
- 2 tablespoon raw hot (unboiled) milk
- Quarter tablespoon of honey
- Pinch of turmeric
Gelatin can smell somewhat bad, so you can add lemon to it!
- Mix all 4 together until you get a paste of consistency.
- Now, rub a warm towel on the face to open pores of the skin.
- Before we move on the applying the mark, do a patch test on your wrist to make sure the mask is not too hot!
- Apply the mask with a foundation brush. Be careful not to apply near the eye area.
- Leave it on for 30 minutes.
- After 30 min, if the mask is not wet then pull it gently upwards from the jaw area. This can be a bit painful because the hairs are being removed so do it slowly and patiently!
- Afterward, rinse your face with lukewarm water.
- Then gently rub ice cubes on the face for a glowing skin and to stop having redness as the hairs are removed.
- Lastly, moisturize your face with cream!
- Peel of the mask softly and patiently!
- If it causes any irritation or redness in the wrist test, then discontinue its use!
You can use this mask once or twice a week to get fully rid of facial hair. Share this with your friends if you found this helpful!