Here are a few pineapple water benefits, which will force you to consider inheriting this drink in your daily life! Read on to find more.One among the tropical fruits, Pineapple is rich in vitamins and multiple enzymes coupled with antioxidant properties. Pineapple is fruit, that even though sweeter in taste contains low calories, which makes it an amazing fruit to intake regularly. It betters your immune system and helps in easy digestion. Raw pineapple can contains enough water to hydrate you throughout the day. It’s protein and carbohydrate content can do wonders to your body without increasing the fat levels.Infusing pineapple in water can fetch multiple health benefits as it increases the nutritional value of the drink. Drinking infused water is a great way to hydrate and cleanse your body in an easy way. If we skip on the below-listed benefits, it’s anyway beneficial to include juices in your daily life. Besides hydrating you, juices work as anti-inflammatory agents and also aids in weight loss. Before moving towards Pineapple Water Benefits, let’s first look at how can you process it.
How To Make Pineapple Water:
- Cut pineapple into small chunks and add it in a large jar.
- You can add a few mint leaves to the same jar to increase the flavor.
- Fill the glass full with water and cover with a plastic wrap or a lid.
- Let it sit undisturbed in the fridge for 9-10 hours or overnight.
- Take a considerable amount of the infused water in your bottle or sipper and you’re ready to take it with you on the go!
Pineapple Water Benefits
1.Boosts Bone HealthPineapple has high nutrient content required for a healthy bone mass, like, Calcium and potassium. Whenever you chose to make pineapple water, always use fresh pineapples and not canned ones. The nutritional value of canned pineapples can differ from the raw ones. It also contains manganese, which plays a significant role in maintaining strong bones. It will increase the density of your bone with regular consumption.
2. Good Source of HydrationPineapple has a high water content as of 86% and is packed with nutritional content, including vitamin C. When you combine it with water, they work to hydrate you throughout the day. Just store a bottle of pineapple water for your way at work or gym, and sip it in frequent intervals to hydrate yourself.
3. Cleanses BodyThis tropical fruit is rich in its bromelain content, which helps in breaking down the proteins and better digestion in your guts. Pineapple, by aiding digestion, eliminates toxins from the body and thereby performs as a cleansing agent for the body. Additionally, it can even reduce the effects of diarrhea and bloating too.
4. Aids In Weight LossAlthough there are not many studies to prove this claim, people who used pineapple are in favor of this statement. However, when a study was conducted on animals to see its effects, pineapple did successfully decrease fat and increased the breakdown of fats in their bodies. Also, it’s low in calories and is a light snack to fill up your evening cravings instead of going for a junk item.
5. Boosts ImmunityPineapple’s rich nutritional value is known to battle many viruses and can potentially reduce the symptoms of cold and cough. Consuming it when you are low on immunity, it gives you energy and boosts up your mood as well. If you consume pineapple on a daily basis, it will reduce the threat of viral and bacterial infections.
Pineapple Water Recipe
What You Need
- Pineapple Chunks
- Mint Leaves